Earn FREE CPE when you pilot test one of the courses below.
This means you will get credit for the course you pilot plus one
additional course of your choice. After the pilot for a course is complete each
participate will be notified of the number of CPE credits. Please refer to the
Course and Site Instructions page for complete Pilot test instructions.
Contact Us if you have additional questions.
The purpose of a pilot test is to establish the recommended number of CPE
credit hours based on the average completion time of the course and final exam
by the pilot test participants per the AICPA/NASBA self-study CPE guidelines.
Within 24 hours of successfully completing the pilot course and final exam you will be
Emailed a 100% discount coupon you may use to purchase an additional course on
our site as long as you satisfy the detailed requirements below.
After completing the final exam a link will be provided to upload your resume or bio
if you have not already done so.
Detailed requirements for piloting a course and to receive your FREE course
- You must pass the final exam for the course with a grade of 70% or higher.
- You must complete all the evaluation questions at the end of each final exam.
- You must send or have sent us your resume or short bio. (upload now)
- You must have Little or No knowledge of a subject to pilot a basic course.
- You must complete the course you select to pilot within 30 days of selecting it.
- You will not receive the additional free course unless you finish piloting the
course before the pilot of the course is complete.
- You will not get the course you selected to pilot for free unless you complete it
within 30 days of selecting it.
- This offer is not available in addition to other pilot testing offers.
- You may pilot as many courses as you wish but please complete the courses you select to pilot.