1. Who regulates CPE at the national level? (new window)
you a CPE sponsor or will my state board accept your course hours? (page on
do I take a course? (page on this site)
do I Pilot or Review a course? (page on this site)
5. How do I take
an exam? (page on this site)
6. Do you have a list of national and state regulatory boards and associations? (page on this site)
7. Site Requirements -OR- course or exam will not load -OR- I keep getting logged off? (page on this site)
8. How can I pay with my credit card after correcting billing address mistakes? (below)
9. My user Id (Email address) and password are valid but I cannot stay logged in -OR- Why am I not able to log out? (below)
10. Can I have have an exam and a course open at the same time? (below)
can I pay with my credit card after correcting billing address mistakes?
to your shopping cart and delete all items in the cart. The payment
gateway (Authorize.net) identifies a transaction during the attempt to pay
by what is passed from the shopping cart. If the payment attempt fails
(For Example: incorrect zip code, card code, etc.) at an undisclosed point
Authorize.net determines that the payment attempt may be fraudulent and disallows
any attempts to use that card number for that transaction. This is a
security feature and requires a new transaction which is created by your shopping
cart when you click the Pay Now button. We apologize for any inconvenience
but in weighing security concerns against fraud concerns we chose security
in this situation.
Back To Top
9. My user Id (Email address) and password are valid but I cannot stay logged in?
This happens rarely but it does happen. Cookies that Cpethink.com places on your PC to let our site know you are logged on become damaged or malformed.
The easiest solution is to delete all the cookies and log back on. To do this follow the 3 steps listed below.
Step 1 - Click the following link to delete all Cpethink.com cookies.
This will only remove cookies that Cpethink.com has placed on your PC, your courses and exams will remain exactly as they are and
you will be logged off and returned to this page after clicking the link.
Step 2 - Close all of your browser windows. If you do not close all of your browser windows the cookie values may remain stored in an open browser window.
Step 3 - Open a new browser window and log back into Cpethink.com.
If the above 3 steps do not resolve the issue please contact Cpethink.com support and report a "cookie" problem.
Back To Top
10. Can I have have an exam and a course open at the same time?
Yes you can. You start the course or exam by clicking the Take Course or Take Exam links on the My Courses page and then selecting the option to Start Online Course or Start Online Final Exam - In a NEW window. The course or exam will be opened in a new browser window and the original window will return the the My Courses page where you may start the exam if the course is already open or start the course if the exam is already open in the same manner.
Back To Top