|Author :||Frank Castillo, CPA, Author, Speaker|
|Course Length :||Pages: 3 ||| Review Questions: 12 ||| Final Exam Questions: 20|
|CPE Credits :||4.0|
|IRS Credits :||0|
|Passing Score :||70%|
|Course Type:||Video - NASBA QAS - Technical - NASBA Registry|
|Primary Subject-Field Of Study:||
Regulatory Ethics - Regulatory Ethics for Course Id 2169
This comprehensive regulatory ethics course is designed for practitioners in today’s fast pace world. We’ll begin with a discussion of ethics trends followed by a practical review of regulatory bodies and standards practitioners must adhere to. The second half of this course is devoted to the “remote office”. Specifically, we’ll cover best practices, Federal and State privacy laws, along with a detailed discussion of client information and requirements to safeguard data.
|Usage Rank :||0|
|Experience Level :||Overview|
|Additional Contents :||Complete, no additional material needed.|
|Additional Links :|
|Advance Preparation :||None.|
|Delivery Method :||QAS Self Study|
|Intended Participants :||Anyone needing Continuing Professional Education (CPE).|
|Revision Date :||27-Jul-2023|
|NASBA Course Declaration :||Participants must complete the final examination within one year of purchase and with a minimum passing grade of 70% or better to receive CPE credit unless otherwise noted on the Course History page (i.e. California Ethics must score 90% or better). After logging in click on the Course History links on your My Courses page for the Begin date and Expire date for the Final Exam.|
|Approved Audience :||
Video - NASBA QAS - Technical - NASBA Registry - 2169
|Keywords :||Regulatory, Ethics, Professional, Considerations, Modern, World, Video, cpe, cpa, online course|
|Learning Objectives :||
Course Learning ObjectivesAfter this course, you will be able to:
2) Identify prevailing global trends in business ethics.
3) Identify key concepts practitioners should be mindful of when practicing across different jurisdictions.
4) Recall various ethical standards pronounced by select rule-making bodies.
5) Recall various threats impacting practitioner independence.
6) Identify professional duties governed by Circular 230.
7) Recall which regulatory standards apply to tax practitioners concerning confidential client records.
8) Identify which states have adopted privacy laws for business entities.
9) Recall best practices in connection with remote workers.
|Course Contents :||
Chapter 1 - Regulatory Ethics: Professional Considerations in the Modern World
Chapter 1 Review Questions