|Author :||Jae K. Shim, Ph.D., CPA|
|CPE Credits :||7.0|
|IRS Credits :||0|
|Passing Score :||70%|
|Course Type:||NASBA QAS - Text - Technical - NASBA Registry|
|Primary Subject-Field Of Study:||
Finance - Finance for Course Id 1191
Cash is the lifeblood of a business. Sound cash management is the key to the survival of any business. You can go broke even while making a profit. Profit is measured on an accrual basis in accounting. This course alerts you to the difference between profit and cash flow and teaches you the tools and techniques that allow you to effectively increase and manage your cash flow.
|Usage Rank :||0|
|Prerequisites :||Basic Math and Accounting.|
|Experience Level :||Overview|
|Additional Contents :||Complete, no additional material needed.|
|Additional Links :|
|Advance Preparation :||None.|
|Delivery Method :||Self-Study|
|Intended Participants :||Anyone needing Continuing Professional Education (CPE).|
|Revision Date :||11-Apr-2019|
|NASBA Course Declaration :||Participants must complete the final examination within one year of purchase and with a minimum passing grade of 70% or better to receive CPE credit unless otherwise noted on the Course History page (i.e. California Ethics must score 90% or better). After logging in click on the Course History links on your My Courses page for the Begin date and Expire date for the Final Exam.|
|Approved Audience :||
NASBA QAS - Text - Technical - NASBA Registry - 1191
|Keywords :||Finance, Managing, Improving, your, Cash, Flow, v08, cpe, cpa, online course|
|Learning Objectives :||
2. Identify cash management objectives and decisions
2. Recognize how to compute and analyze cash liquidity.
3. Identify the cash utilization options.
2. Recognize the items recorded within a statement of cash flows.
3. Identify components of a cash budget.
4. Recognize cash expenses vs non-cash expenses.
2. Recognize the warning signs of accounts payables.
2. Identify methods to delay cash payments for purchases, expenses, and payroll.
3. Identify collection problems.
2. Identify some methods used for transferring funds and accelerating cash inflow.
2. Identify ways to help with financing cash requirements for the business.
2. Identify the benefits of Zero-Balance Accounts (ZBAs).
|Course Contents :||