|Author :||Jae K. Shim, Ph.D., CPA|
|Course Length :||Pages: 74 ||| Review Questions: 20 ||| Final Exam Questions: 30|
|CPE Credits :||6.0|
|IRS Credits :||0|
|Passing Score :||70%|
|Course Type:||NASBA QAS - Text - NASBA Registry|
|Primary Subject-Field Of Study:||
Computer Software & Applications - Computer Software & Applications for Course Id 1600
The combination of growth in the commercial utilization of the Internet, the rapid changes in technology, and the complexity of management has expanded the scope of the duties of business managers. This covers all aspects of electronic commerce: the Internet, advertising and marketing, and specific technologies. It also addresses steps to move business online, e-commerce strategies, and the concerns of business managers such as security issues.
|Usage Rank :||0|
|Experience Level :||Overview|
|Additional Contents :||Complete, no additional material needed.|
|Additional Links :||
FUNDAMENTALS OF E-COMMERCE
|Advance Preparation :||None.|
|Delivery Method :||QAS Self Study|
|Intended Participants :||Anyone needing Continuing Professional Education (CPE).|
|Revision Date :||08-Apr-2022|
|NASBA Course Declaration :||Participants must complete the final examination within one year of purchase and with a minimum passing grade of 70% or better to receive CPE credit unless otherwise noted on the Course History page (i.e. California Ethics must score 90% or better). After logging in click on the Course History links on your My Courses page for the Begin date and Expire date for the Final Exam.|
|Approved Audience :||
NASBA QAS - Text - NASBA Registry - 1600
|Keywords :||Computer Software & Applications, ECommerce, Applications, Cyberspace, Technology, 11, cpe, cpa, online course|
|Learning Objectives :||
2. Identify the objectives of e-commerce.
3. Identify different applications of e-commerce, including extranets and electronic payments.
2. Identify resources used for e-commerce.
3. Recognize technological characteristics of e-commerce applications.
2. Recognize how different products do or do not work well with e-commerce.
2. Recognize the benefits and practical applications of using the Intranet.
3. Recognize different network types used for e-commerce.
2. Identify different types of online advertising used to attract customers.
3. Identify ways to use technology to track customers.
2. Identify the uses an EDI system and understand its benefits.
3. Recognize factors affecting the flow of data within the EDI system.
2. Recognize tax issues surrounding electronic commerce activities.
2. Identify methods for building an effective e-commerce website.
3. Recognize success factors for e-commerce website.
|Course Contents :||
Chapter 1: The Growth of Electronic Commerce
The Roles of e-Business
Chapter 1 Review Questions
Chapter 2: What Is Electronic Commerce?
Electronic Commerce of Digital Products
The Scope of E-Commerce
E-Commerce Technology, Infrastructure, and Development
Internet Service Provider and Other Services
The Internet and Intranet
Internet and Telecommunications Services
Chapter 2 Review Questions
Chapter 3: The Internet and Electronic Commerce
The Rise of the Internet and the Web
How the Internet Affects Different Industries
Advantages of Electronic Commerce
Disadvantages of Electronic Commerce
E-commerce and the Future
Chapter 3 Review Questions
Chapter 4: Intranet and Extranet
Chapter 4 Review Questions
Chapter 5: Marketing and Advertising
Developing Web Sites
Building Customer Loyalty
Tracking Web Traffic
Organizing Your Web Site
E-Commerce Success Factors
Chapter 5 Review Questions
Chapter 6: Online Payments, Electronic Data Interchange and XML
Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
Managing Electronic Records
eXtensible Markup Language (XML)
Chapter 6 Review Questions
Chapter 7: Legal, Ethical, and Tax Issues
Borders and Jurisdiction
Contracts and Contract Enforcement in Electronic Commerce
Online Crime, Terrorism and Warfare
Taxation and Electronic Commerce
The Better Business Bureau (BBB)
Chapter 7 Review Questions
Chapter 8: Establishing a Presence on the Web and Business Online Strategies
Registering the Name
Web Store Requirements
E-Commerce Success Factors
Steps to Establish a Web Presence and Do Business Online
Chapter 8 Review Questions