|Author :||Patricia McCarthy, MBA|
|CPE Credits :||3.5|
|IRS Credits :||0|
|Passing Score :||70%|
|Primary Subject-Field Of Study:||
Specialized Knowledge - Specialized Knowledge for Course Id 1152
This course walks your through how to set up Excel charts so that they update automatically as data in entered into the worksheet. So, set your charts up and as you enter data over time, your charts will dynamically update and save you time and potential errors.
• Using OFFSET and COUNTA functions for charting purposes
• Discusses other COUNT functions
• Shows how to create Self-Expanding Charts
• Shows how to displaying the last x number of data points
• Selecting a beginning and ending point for a data series
• Creating and using Spinners
• Linking a Chart Title to a Cell
|Usage Rank :||0|
|Prerequisites :||An intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel is assumed. You need to be familiar with functions and have an understanding of absolute and relative cell references. This course was written for Excel 2016;|
|Experience Level :||Overview|
|Additional Contents :||Complete, no additional material needed.|
|Additional Links :|
|Advance Preparation :||None.|
|Delivery Method :||Self-Study.|
|Intended Participants :||Anyone needing Continuing Professional Education (CPE).|
|Revision Date :||17-Dec-2016|
|NASBA Course Declaration :||Participants must complete the final examination within one year of purchase and with a minimum passing grade of 70% or better to receive CPE credit unless otherwise noted on the Course History page (i.e. California Ethics must score 90% or better). After logging in click on the Course History links on your My Courses page for the Begin date and Expire date for the Final Exam.|
|Approved Audience :||
NASBA QAS - NASBA Registry - 1152
|Keywords :||Specialized Knowledge and Applications, Creating, Dynamic, Interactive, Charts, Excel, 2010/2013/2016, cpe, cpa, online course|
|Learning Objectives :||
Course Learning ObjectivesBy the end of the course participants will be able to:
2. Recognize the steps needed to create the components of range names and named formulas.
3. Differentiate between the different COUNT functions.
4. Recognize how to use the SERIES, OFFSET and COUNTA functions to create dynamic charts that update automatically.
5. Recognize the concept of input cells and how to apply them.
6. Recognize the steps needed to link a chart title to a cell so that a chart title updates automatically.
7. Recognize the steps needed to create a spinner or scroll box.
|Course Contents :||