|Author :||Chris Brady, Author, Speaker, Humorist, and Businessman|
|CPE Credits :||4.0|
|IRS Credits :||0|
|Passing Score :||70%|
|Course Type:||NASBA QAS - Text - Technical - NASBA Registry|
|Primary Subject-Field Of Study:||
Management Services - Management Services for Course Id 955
By the time you complete this course, you will be able to distinguish between competency and incompetency in analyzing organizational leadership and growth in finding the right people, identify and employ the basic principles informing a philosophy of winning, recognize negative self-talk and utilize visualization and positive self-talk to improve your performance, and utilize the three ingredients for success while overcoming fear.
|Usage Rank :||0|
|Experience Level :||Overview|
|Additional Contents :||You must already have the course, we do not offer the course|
|Additional Links :|
|Advance Preparation :||You must already have the course|
|Delivery Method :||Self-Study|
|Intended Participants :||Anyone needing Continuing Professional Education (CPE)|
|Revision Date :||11-Apr-2016|
|NASBA Course Declaration :||Participants must complete the final examination within one year of purchase and with a minimum passing grade of 70% or better to receive CPE credit unless otherwise noted on the Course History page (i.e. California Ethics must score 90% or better). After logging in click on the Course History links on your My Courses page for the Begin date and Expire date for the Final Exam.|
|Approved Audience :||
NASBA QAS - Text - Technical - NASBA Registry - 955
|Keywords :||Management Advisory Services, Launching, Leadership, Revolution, LLR, Audio, Series, Part, 6, Final, Exam, Only, we, do, not, offer, course, you, MUST, already, have, course, cpe, cpa, online course|
|Learning Objectives :||
Course Learning Objectives
2. Identify and employ the basic principles informing a philosophy of winning.
3. Recognize negative self-talk and utilize visualization and positive self-talk to enhance performance.
4. Identify and apply the three ingredients for success and explain the importance of overcoming fear.
5. Discuss the importance of preparation when accepting public speaking engages and identify, explain, and apply the various rhetorical devices and strategies in order to deliver and effective talk.
|Course Contents :||
1. Audio 21—Who’s Competent, Who’s Incompetent: Identifying Competent People in Your Organization
2. Audio 22—The Philosophy of Winning: Basic Principles
3. Audio 23—Talking to Yourself: Using Positive Self-Talk to Improve Performance
4. Audio 24—Be Not Afraid, Be Successful: The Ingredients for Success and the Importance of Overcoming Fear