|Author :||Chris Brady, Author, Speaker, Humorist, and Businessman|
|CPE Credits :||4.0|
|IRS Credits :||0|
|Passing Score :||70%|
|Primary Subject-Field Of Study:||
Management Services - Management Services for Course Id 954
By taking part in this course, you will be able to apply the life lessons from the Mel Fisher story as a model of success Summarize the life lessons related to the Mel Fisher story, identify qualities and practices common to successful leaders and mentors and apply them to your own leadership. You will also be able to make informed decisions, overcome obstacles, employ self-knowledge, and use a mentor to keep you focused and on track toward realizing your dream of success.
|Usage Rank :||0|
|Experience Level :||Overview|
|Additional Contents :||You must already have the course, we do not offer the course|
|Additional Links :|
|Advance Preparation :||You must already have the course|
|Delivery Method :||Self-Study|
|Intended Participants :||Anyone needing Continuing Professional Education (CPE)|
|Revision Date :||11-Apr-2016|
|NASBA Course Declaration :||Participants must complete the final examination within one year of purchase and with a minimum passing grade of 70% or better to receive CPE credit unless otherwise noted on the Course History page (i.e. California Ethics must score 90% or better). After logging in click on the Course History links on your My Courses page for the Begin date and Expire date for the Final Exam.|
|Approved Audience :||
NASBA QAS - NASBA Registry - 954
|Keywords :||Management Advisory Services, Launching, Leadership, Revolution, LLR, Audio, Series, Part, 5, Final, Exam, Only, we, do, not, offer, course, you, MUST, already, have, course, cpe, cpa, online course|
|Learning Objectives :||
Course Learning Objectives
2. Identify qualities and practices common to successful leaders and mentors and apply them to your own leadership.
3. Explain the importance of informed decisions, overcoming obstacles, employing self-knowledge, and using a mentor to help you stay focused on achieving your dream.
4. Develop a winner’s mindset by integrating into your vision of success the principles and practices that encourage this mindset and avoiding the way of thinking and doing that creates a loser’s mindset.
|Course Contents :||
1. Audio 17—S arching for Treasure: The Mel Fisher Success Story
2. Audio 18—You Will Know Them by Their Fruits: The Common Characteristics of Successful Leaders
3. Audio 19—Holding the Key to Success: Getting the Right Information
4. Audio 20—The Winner’s Mindset: Staying Focused on the Dream