|Author :||Chris Brady, Author, Speaker, Humorist, and Businessman|
|CPE Credits :||4.0|
|IRS Credits :||0|
|Passing Score :||70%|
|Primary Subject-Field Of Study:||
Management Advisory Services - Management Advisory Services for Course Id 953
Completing this course will enable you to identify and practice the foundational qualities of a successful leader, avoid the ways you can trip yourself up by employing counter-techniques and mindset of a successful leader in achieving your goals and realizing your vision. You will also be able to enhance your speed of trust by utilizing the five ways to build trust. Finally, you will be able to improve your public speaking performances by learning the techniques and strategies of effective and successful public speakers.
|Usage Rank :||0|
|Experience Level :||Overview|
|Additional Contents :||You must already have the course, we do not offer the course|
|Additional Links :|
|Advance Preparation :||You must already have the course|
|Delivery Method :||Self-Study|
|Intended Participants :||Anyone needing Continuing Professional Education (CPE)|
|Revision Date :||11-Apr-2016|
|NASBA Course Declaration :||Participants must complete the final examination within one year of purchase and with a minimum passing grade of 70% or better to receive CPE credit unless otherwise noted on the Course History page (i.e. California Ethics must score 90% or better). After logging in click on the Course History links on your My Courses page for the Begin date and Expire date for the Final Exam.|
|Approved Audience :||
NASBA QAS - NASBA Registry - 953
|Keywords :||Management Advisory Services, Launching, Leadership, Revolution, LLR, Audio, Series, Part, 4, Final, Exam, Only, we, do, not, offer, course, you, MUST, already, have, course, cpe, cpa, online course|
|Learning Objectives :||
Course Learning Objectives
2. Recognize the ways you can trip yourself up in your effort to realize your vision and employ the techniques and kind of thinking that enable you achieve success.
3. Define how speed of trust is foundational to any organization and apply the five ways to building trust within an organization.
4. Discuss and practice the key elements and techniques of effective public speaking and practice and apply the methods for improving your speaking performance.
|Course Contents :||
1. Audio 13—The Foundational Qualities of Leaders
2. Audio 14—Tripping Points: Avoiding the Pitfalls in Becoming a Leader
3. Audio 15—Speed of Trust: Five Ways to Build Trust as a Leader
4. Audio 16—Improving Performance: The Key Elements and Techniques of Effective Public Speaking