|Author :||Chris Brady, Author, Speaker, Humorist, and Businessman|
|CPE Credits :||4.0|
|IRS Credits :||0|
|Passing Score :||70%|
|Course Type:||NASBA QAS - Text - Technical - NASBA Registry|
|Primary Subject-Field Of Study:||
Management Services - Management Services for Course Id 951
By participating in this course, you will be able to identify the essential qualities and mindset of leadership, employ the methods leaders use to deal with conflict and opposition, identify negative emotions, and distinguish between unhealthy and healthy coping methods, and employ the healthy methods for dealing with negative emotions. You will also learn to develop your own leadership potential by creating a vision for your leadership, setting goals, developing game plans, integrating this into your leadership style.
|Usage Rank :||0|
|Experience Level :||Overview|
|Additional Contents :||You must already have the course, we do not offer the course|
|Additional Links :|
|Advance Preparation :||You must already have the course|
|Delivery Method :||Self-Study|
|Intended Participants :||Anyone needing Continuing Professional Education (CPE)|
|Revision Date :||11-Apr-2016|
|NASBA Course Declaration :||Participants must complete the final examination within one year of purchase and with a minimum passing grade of 70% or better to receive CPE credit unless otherwise noted on the Course History page (i.e. California Ethics must score 90% or better). After logging in click on the Course History links on your My Courses page for the Begin date and Expire date for the Final Exam.|
|Approved Audience :||
NASBA QAS - Text - Technical - NASBA Registry - 951
|Keywords :||Management Advisory Services, Launching, Leadership, Revolution, LLR, Audio, Series, Part, 2, Final, Exam, Only, we, do, not, offer, course, you, MUST, already, have, course, cpe, cpa, online course|
|Learning Objectives :||
Course Learning Objectives
2. Employ the methods leaders use to deal with conflict and opposition and apply the lessons learned from the historical examples of leaders such as Cicero.
3. Recognize negative emotions, distinguish between unhealthy and healthy coping methods, and employ the healthy methods for dealing with negative emotions.
4. Develop your own leadership potential by creating a vision for your leadership, distinguishing between the requirements for setting goals and for developing game plans, and identifying the work a leader does and integrating this into your own work as a leader.
|Course Contents :||
1. Audio 06—The Mindset of a Leader
2. Audio 07—Conflict Resolution: Methods and Examples
3. Audio 08—Dealing with Negative Emotions
4. Audio 09—A Vision for Leadership: Developing Your Leadership Potential